i cant find a still camera/webcam driver/software

i got a cheap Jazz® JDC9 digital camera in december. my laptop toasted 2 hard drives after i installed the software. all i need is at least a program that can take the photos off of my camera and put it on my laptop. and i also need a driver so i can plug it into my computer and use it to take photos and store it on my laptop. sort of like a webcam. i also had this program that i used to take videos. i plug the camera into the usb drive and then i record a video to my hard disk.

also I got 3 toasted hard drives and i dont know what to do with them. almost everything broken i have and a few non-broken things i have. should i rip them apart for the magnets? how strong are they? what other parts can i recycle? also, for how much can i sell 128MB of ram?

finally, i lost my stylus for my nintendo ds lite and i am a cheap bastard so what can i use instead that won't dammage the screen? i used pen before but it left ink on the touch screen. so can i use pencil or what?

finally, i lost my stylus for my nintendo ds lite and i am a cheap bastard so what can i use instead that won't damage the screen? i used pen before but it left ink on the touch screen.

LOL. just lol. :(

finally, i lost my stylus for my nintendo ds lite and i am a cheap bastard so what can i use instead that won't damage the screen? i used pen before but it left ink on the touch screen.

LOL. just lol. :shootem:

i found it. you would not believe where. it was on the floor right next to my ds.