PLEASE I NEED HELP!

please someone help me in this

i've downloaded shenmue from ******** when i mount the .CDI image. then when i go to the drive letter where its got mounted i open the g: i can only see only 1 thing in it, its a track file but the other CD images 2 and 3 works imean when i mount them (CD2,cd3)it shows in the g total size 700 mb and lot of files and folders, except CD1 image isnt working, when i try to make it work on nulldc i click on normal boot and i choose the CD1 image, the emulation starts but after i choose the date a white screen appears and then nothing happens pls help ive been trying to fix this problem 24 H with no sleep. besides the chankast says io control error i am using daemon tools v 4.06 to mount the images

Admin edit: Don't tell us where you download your illegal software. We don't need to know. Read the board rules.

Edited by gosova

Which version of nullDC are you using? If nullDC asks you to set the date and time every time you try to boot a game, your Flash file is corrupt.

oh so if i used other dc flash the game will work?

Edited by gosova

yes its askiing me to set date in each time i try to boot the game so what should i do?

and ive got the newest version of nulldc

i get new dc flash and boot the CDI image normally?

The flash file should be named dc_flash.bin and the boot file should be named as dc_boot.bin and they should go into the data folder.

Much like this and also check your file sizes, if it is any different, then your file is corrupted or has been modified from where you got it from.

post-4828-1235497602_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snow Patr0l

yes its askiing me to set date in each time i try to boot the game so what should i do?

The flash file should be named dc_flash.bin and the boot file should be named as dc_boot.bin and they should go into the data folder.

Much like this and also check your file sizes, if it is any different, then your file is corrupted or has been modified from where you got it from.

post-4828-1235497602_thumb.jpg

i changed the flash and the game started working but when it says press start button i dont know wich button should i press or it will show me the game story again

Edited by gosova

i changed the flash and the game started working but when it says press start button i dont know wich button should i press or it will show me the game story again

What you probably need to do is configure your control pad, and the way to do that would be

1- Open NullDC

2- Goto the 'Options' Menu from there select Maple then you should see Ports A - D

3- Go to Port A and then another menu should appear.

4- Finally, Select Config keys for Player 1

And when you do you will see a menu like the picture below and you can configure your keys as shown or modify it to your liking.

nulldcpad.jpg

Edited by Snow Patr0l