Pokemon Trading

Shoma

I got daimond but I want to get the porygon Z but i have to trade it in order to do that!

Im like, "WHy would I trade a pokemon for it to evolve just so i CANT have it!?"

Is there a way to trade in the game back and forth, or do i have to trust some random guy that he will re-trade like he's supposed to?

I dont know anyone who has pokemon either.

Edited by Shoma

• 5 months later...
I got daimond but I want to get the porygon Z but i have to trade it in order to do that!

Im like, "WHy would I trade a pokemon for it to evolve just so i CANT have it!?"

Is there a way to trade in the game back and forth, or do i have to trust some random guy that he will re-trade like he's supposed to?

I dont know anyone who has pokemon either.

i have pearl let me just beat it again (for like the 16 time) and ill give you my friend code and we can use wifi trade. i want porygon Z too :).

Hey Shoma, I just bought platinum. I'll PM you my friend code (and anyone on this board who requests it).

Btw, you do have WiFi right?

Edit: O and to answer your question Shoma, there are a dozen or so pokemon that can only evolve through trade, unless you have something like gameshark (I think it's called action replay now-in-days).