Street Fighter 4 - Which one to buy?

2eyez

I can't stand the 360 for fighting games PS3 for me plus just buy the regular one collectors edition? your not going to open it? b/c it's not going to worth the same once you open it.

if you are going to save it buy another copy b/c I had to do that when MVC 2 came out I got both for 50 bucks and now I have people asking me 150 for the un open one

That depends if your using a joystick or not. If you are, PS3 is the way to go because it offers a larger selection on sticks to use. If your going online play, 360. If you don't care about the CE, anyone of your choice. If you take good care of your crap, the resell value should be high enough for second hand.

That depends if your using a joystick or not. If you are, PS3 is the way to go because it offers a larger selection on sticks to use. If your going online play, 360. If you don't care about the CE, anyone of your choice. If you take good care of your crap, the resell value should be high enough for second hand.

PS3 wont be for online? or that 360 is so much batter bc of X-box live?

PS3 wont be for online? or that 360 is so much batter bc of X-box live?

Both PS3 and 360 (and quiet possibly PC) are all online. IMO Live beats PSN for online any day of the week. PC beats both, but we don't know the specs for the PC version yet. Other than it possibly might be using Xlive.