Your Anime Opinions!

Cominus

I'll start off, post the anime and why you like it, how does it compare to whats already out there and how does it differ:

Chobits

Why I like it: While you watch it it makes you feel like the main character when they start talking about all these random things like "software" and you just can't help but laugh at his ignorance, and occasionally feel sorry for the guy. Overall it's a good comedy/drama.

How does it compare: It's alot like one of thoes guy meets girl and they both fall in love.

How is it different: There arent that many characters so the show really concentrates on the main characters and the point of the episodes changes from episode to episode.

Rahzexon

Why I like it: It's sorta futureistic and there's one main mech and fighter jets, so there's a weird background story but with some action, and it's really visual.

How does it compare: It have the main character who doesnt really remember whats going on but goes along with the story.

How is it different: I dont really remember the story all that much.

DBZ

Why I like it: It's got martial arts with energy blasts and the occasional comedy.

How does it compare: I wouldn't say it's the first of it's kind but it's was a trend setter in a way, there wasnt enough fights and too much dialogue.

How is it different: You get to watch the main character grow up along with his family and there is always a turn of events but sometimes is a little too predictable.

Full Metal Alchemists

Why I like it: The guy has powers to pretty much transform anything into anything and they away have an explanation for everything, it taught me that alchemy was a real word.

How does it compare: Brothers that go on a quest, they never really get hurt even through everything they go through.

How is it different: They actually have an explanation to the things that happen and it's got a decent story line as well as being funny, first anime that I know of to incorporate alchemy.

Full Metal Panic

Why I like it: It's a mecha series and has some really good battle scenes, fufumufu is season 2 which was primarily a comedy.

How does it compare: The main character and his mech resemble a lot like Gundam with and the wing zero.

How is it different: I dont remember if this one had any comedy in it but if it did it's the first mech anime to have some comedy in it.

Lucky Star

Why I like it: it showed you daily life in what I guess would be modern japan, well semi-country side anyways, a little traditional I would think, maybe not, some humor.

How does it compare: Kinda your regular group of kids, no real plot, just random.

How is it different: They talk about random things that I guess friends would talk amongst themselves, like how to eat a treat.

Samurai Deepr Kyo

Why I like it: It's got good samurai battles and first time I seen a spear used in a fight scene.

How does it compare: It sorta compares to a downgraded ninja scroll.

How is it different: One of the main characters actually gets killed, but I think later replaced.

Naruto

Why I like it: Ninjas and comedy, nuff said.

How does it compare: It's got your average OMG THEY KILLED HIM, oh wait nvm, he must used a shadow clone justsu.

How is it different: They use demons and jutsus(ninja skills) but not so serious as other ones.

Ongai Teacher/Twins

Why I like it: Teacher was about having a hot teacher moving next door to you and being an alien, yeah I know, sweet, but twins was more of an emotional bond thing and you weren't sure who was related and if there was gonna be incest.

How does it compare: Teacher was the average big tata's lady who didnt have high starndards to the main characted obviously had some kind of shot but twins are the common one guy five girls living under one roof.

How is it different: Teacher had some laughs but twins had some....I dont remember.

His/Her circumstances

Why I like it:

How does it compare:

How is it different:

Robotech: Macross Saga

Why I like it:

How does it compare:

How is it different:

Blue Submarine No.6

Why I like it:

How does it compare:

How is it different: