Various Questions

Most of these questions can PROBABLY be answered if I search around or read an FAQ, but I can't really understand anything, so please answer these questions as beginner-only as possible. Thanks a lot!

How do I fix "No cartridge" error on no$gba?

Edit: I turn on No$GBA and load a gba rom right after, after which a black screen flickers and says Cartridge Not Found

Is there any way to use Solar Sensor on other emulators less complicated than no$gba?

Is there a cracked or patched version of Boktai 1-3 That can just play without solar sensor? Ingame and in beginning setups?

Where can I generally find everything I need to know about emulators, their abbreviations, system stuff, or whatever a beginner needs to learn to become atleast average?

Do "Must Be On" or "Master key" codes for gameshark for emulators have to be entered seperately?

What programs should I always have if I want to be flexible playing with emulator stuff and the like?

Edit: So I can play most games as possible, edit things, cheatlists, etc? I wasn't sure about this question.

Lastly: Why am I such a noob? :)

Edit: Wait, does No$GBA only do NDS? I thought it did GBA too? I wanted to play Boktai Solar Boy 1-2. :)

I'll probably add more questions because I'm so noobish. \= Please be patient with me.

Edited by EverAddiction

1) Under what circumstances does this error message pop up?

2) I don't think so, but I could be wrong. No$GBA isn't exactly the epitome of complicated, though. In terms of GBA emulators, you should use VBA-M over anything else, but I haven't checked if it support solar sensor adjusting. In NDS terms, No$GBA is where it's at.

3) Try No Frills @ Pocket Heaven

4) Asking here or Googling

5) Master codes are codes that need to be enabled prior to enabling any other codes.

6) Depends on whether you want to group all your emulators and play each one just by using a single program (i.e. a frontend), or just play each emulator separately. Rather, define "flexible".

7) Only the gods of emulation know that, and only after you've asked enough questions to warrant a gag order.