Ds2Win help... is it my router?

maximum679

:blink::huh::P:shootem: I really need help to get this homebrew working (as you can see in the smileys). I ran the win2ds server without the password on my pc. I turned my ds on and ran win2ds with supercard lite rumble(the .nds file). I selected manual setup and it showed: ds ip 192.168.001.***, and all the other stuff and i clicked the check. I then selected my linksys app and it ran some connection things and i had to enter my ip: 192.168.001.***. I clicked the check and i had to enter my password. For the password i left it blank because I didn't set a passwordand i hit enter. Now is the problem... It is stuck at the connection status: waiting screen.

*****one reason i think this may be is because my router has a wep key (password) and there is nowhere to enter it on the program, so should i remove the password (wep) from my router?**** If you have help or suggestions please post right away! Thx! :blink:

:blink::huh::P:) I really need help to get this homebrew working (as you can see in the smileys). I ran the win2ds server without the password on my pc. I turned my ds on and ran win2ds with supercard lite rumble(the .nds file). I selected manual setup and it showed: ds ip 192.168.001.***, and all the other stuff and i clicked the check. I then selected my linksys app and it ran some connection things and i had to enter my ip: 192.168.001.***. I clicked the check and i had to enter my password. For the password i left it blank because I didn't set a passwordand i hit enter. Now is the problem... It is stuck at the connection status: waiting screen.

*****one reason i think this may be is because my router has a wep key (password) and there is nowhere to enter it on the program, so should i remove the password (wep) from my router?**** If you have help or suggestions please post right away! Thx! :blink:

why don't you use a game that uses WFC like Mario Kart to setup (and test) the WFC settings, then use the WFC connect feature? If you don't have Mario Kart you can use DSOrganise to configure WFC (firmware saved wifi settings).

Also make sure you've opened a port on your windows firewall or 3rd party firewall (or temporarily disabled it).

thx got it working! Do you know or if you can, how to change how zoomed in you are on the zoom screen?

Just hold R and use ABXY to change the zoom.

(If you don't want it to swap screens first, Hold L and then hold R, and release L, then use ABXY while still holding R).