Jet Grind Radio Custom Graffiti?

Ok, So I recently just checked out Nulldc and im in love, because I finally get to enjoy JGR like I used to when I was a teenager. What I want to know, is how I can customize graffiti here on my computer, and inject them into the save files for NullDC to read correctly?

I know it used to be done through a browser on the Dreamcast (downloading custom graffiti), but I dont think NullDC supports that (Please, feel free to correct me) I want my own custom images to spray! That would be heavenly.

ANY help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thats it? You just... Cant? Thats flocking lame. Any reason why?

There is no way to inject said images into save files. At the very least, I haven't heard or read anywhere that there is either a tool or a method to do so. Plus, although nullDC does have preliminary netplay support, the support is plugins-based, and all the other related features that the Dreamcast had either aren't emulated or emulated so poorly that it's the same as having just a placeholder.

Furthermore, the most you can do with VMU managers is to import external saves (9 times out of 10 it doesn't work) or format/create VMU files. There is very little what you can do with game saves.

Yeah, I should have explained the stuff in post #4 back in post #2. :/ I was under the [false] impression that you already knew about the VMU managers' shortcomings among other issues.

People should always ask for clarification, or better yet, demand a clear explanation from the get-go.