Robbie Knievel Jumps 24 trucks

Robbie Knievel jumps 24 trucks in Ohio, redoing dad's stunt.

RK.jpg

Robbie "Kaptain" Knievel successfully jumped over 24 delivery trucks Saturday night at the site of one of his father's most famous stunts.

Knievel had said he would be going 95 miles per hour during the 220-foot jump, which began from a tall ramp and was completed amid wild cheers, booming explosions and shooting flames at Kings Island amusement park near Cincinnati.

After landing, the daredevil gave the crowd a thumbs-up, raced his bike back and forth and popped a wheelie.

Evel Knievel jumped 115 feet over 14 buses at Kings Island in 1975 in an event that was watched by more than half of the nation's television viewers. He died last year at the age of 69 after suffering from failing health for many years.

Robbie Knievel dedicated his stunt to his father, U.S. war veterans and those serving in the military.

A friend just called me awhile ago and told me about this. He was there today at Kings Island. Man I have seen both Evil and Robbie jump. I was even at the one Evil did at Kings Island in 1975. What a show and a memory.

Source HERE