Halloween

Rag

As I said, Im being Neo for Halloween. And Im 20. I don't understand why you guy's wouldnt dress up? Im going to a party with my girlfriend (she's dressing up as Trinity). I don't think it's very childish going to a halloween party.

Dressing up nd crap like that i could defenntly go for, i think i would dress up as a infantry man like in medel of honor, theres just something about it that i like.

I would be running wround shouting "covering fire" and "you take point".

Dressing up nd crap like that i could defenntly go for, i think i would dress up as a infantry man like in medel of honor, theres just something about it that i like.

I would be running wround shouting "covering fire" and "you take point".

Playing too much MOHAA and Counter Strike emsley? :D

It would be cool to go around as a military but some people may get paranoid in america and think ur a terrorist (j/k :D)

As I said, Im being Neo for Halloween. And Im 20. I don't understand why you guy's wouldnt dress up? Im going to a party with my girlfriend (she's dressing up as Trinity). I don't think it's very childish going to a halloween party.

It may be none of my business, but you got another girl friend? Congrats! :D

Yup, and just the fact that you remembered my "Women Suck!!!" post makes me feel more important then I did a minute ago.

Well, she's a nice girl, but right now I think it's just the sex. I could see myself being with her for a while though.

BTW, you guys all know how long Trinity's hair is of course. Well my girls hair is down to the middle of her back. She getting it cut on wednesday for the look. I think it's crazy and of course i told her not to, but who ever listens to me right?