Melty Blood Act Cadenza

I am sure most of you fighting game fanatics on the board have heard about melty so I thouight I would just refreshen your memory^^ the series started maybe 4 years ago as a fan project from a Doujin/hentai game. it has a pretty big following. the game has had several updates with Cadenza Being the latest installment in the series.

Ive been playing it for about two weeks now and I am really loving this game. and after playing around in the iso folder for a while I found that this uodate actually came with a online patch. Melty blood now supports net play!

I have the game and I am willing to hare it with you guys so we can start setting up a few matcxhes^^ theres a replay save option after every match^^ I think everyone will get a real kick out of this game.post-7284-1208969693_thumb.jpgpost-7284-1208969693_thumb.jpg

post-7284-1208969716_thumb.jpg

To be correct, it's a Visual Novel game it spawned from. Which is the XRated (PC, first to come to out) and a new All-Ages remake is coming out soon with a Saachin route! But yeah, it was a doujin game primarely, as Melty Blood was, then as Type-Moon recived more income, Ecole made Act Cadenza. I hang out in #mbac so theres always matches to around when someone asks.

• 2 weeks later...