Sonic Adventure bug.

On the Icy Hills stage where Sonic is supposed to jump off the ledge onto the snowboard and is being chased by the giant ball of snow, when Sonic actually jumps off, my screen gets stuck at a view of the ledge and doesn't actually follow him as he goes downhill. The emulator doesn't freeze or anything and the game doesn't seem to freeze, but the time stops moving. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know of a fix for it? Switching plug-ins doesn't help, I think this is an actual game bug and not an emulator bug, but I'm not too sure.

Considering how buggy and incomplete the DC emulators are overall, I wouldn't write it off as a bug in the game just yet.

Regardless, what emulator are you using?

Considering how buggy and incomplete the DC emulators are overall, I wouldn't write it off as a bug in the game just yet.

I'm using nullDC. I haven't tried it with Chankast yet.

I'm using nullDC. I haven't tried it with Chankast yet.

I shouldn't even consider using Chankast.

I own real thing, this is not a game bug, at least in a proper rip/burn.

So do I, but I seem to remember this happening to me back when I played it on Dreamcast.. but I can't remember for sure. Either way, I still haven't figured it out and I've pretty much just given up on it. No one else seems to have this problem or knows anything about how to fix it.

Edit: I finally fixed it. It seems that it was the Chankast video plug-in's fault, because switching to nullDC fixed it. I could've sworn I tried that before, though..

Edited by Kumo