Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

Hmmm...Mooney...

After my long time changing my psp's firmware awhile back is it time to upgrade it too a newer one?

I'm using 3.52 M33 still and some games won't load at all or start to then freeze :lol:

I've been using 3.90 M33-2 since it came out, and found no problems whatsoever. I know BlackKnight usually advises against it, but I think updating to 3.90 M33-2 would be a good idea (or 3.71 M33 at the very least).

Do I need to downgrade first before upgrading or just upgrade straight to 3.90 M33-2?

I think you can upgrade straight from 3.52 M33-4. I am using 3.80 M33-4 now. Still not thinking of going for 3.90 yet until it is more stable :P

Actually I'm on 3.90 M33-2 and agree its a great version. My problem now is only that you need to get to 3.52 M33-4 first and can't go straight to this one... it's only a minor bother.

i don't think it is hard to go up from 3.52M33 to 3.52M33-4. In fact, after going to 3.52M33-4, it is pretty easy to go higher. The Network Update via wireless is really enticing. Save all the future trouble.

I'm going to try to update straight to 3.52 M33-4 then to 3.90 M33-2. Should I be alright doing that?

I'm going to try to update straight to 3.52 M33-4 then to 3.90 M33-2. Should I be alright doing that?

You'll probably have to go from 3.52 M33-4 to 3.90 M33, then update to 3.90 M33-2, but 3.90 M33 lets you use the Network Update feature to update your custom firmware (so you'll never need a PC to update again).

You'll probably have to go from 3.52 M33-4 to 3.90 M33, then update to 3.90 M33-2, but 3.90 M33 lets you use the Network Update feature to update your custom firmware (so you'll never need a PC to update again).

That's the way I'll go then :clapping: