need help with winkawak 1.55 loader and patching

kamran

the proble is i have downloaded winkawak 1.55 loader and also downloaded patch kit from *snip* i dont know how to patch properly where to put parent roms and how to develop new rom for example i patched kof97 to kof97yk but emulator gives me error kof97ps_p1.rom not found

That forum contains links to all kinds of illegal material, please think about what you're posting. :clapping: - IQ

There is no need to quote yourself, nor make multiple posts in a row. If you need to add something, edit your old post.

What kind of hack is kof97yk exactly? I'm asking because a) you can already use many of the features these hacks offer by simply using cheats, and :lol: Ther should be no need for a loader as the newest official release is Kawaks 1.59 (all original Neo-Geo games are already supported).

As for those type of hacks that cannot be activated via cheats, MAME Plus! offer these hacks in and IPS patch collection that patches roms on the fly provided that you have the correct MAME set of the original game.