Seamlessly Run Linux Apps on Your Windows Desktop

Jitway

For all you that ever wanted to experiment with Linux and were afraid to or did not have a separate machine to try it on here is you answer. I have tried this and it works quite well.

There's no doubt that Linux—particularly Ubuntu—is a killer operating system full of excellent apps, but for about a million reasons, you're stuck running Windows as your main operating system. We understand, these things happen. But what about all those killer Linux apps you've left behind when you decided to live the Windows life? Sure you could dual-boot or run Linux in the confines of a virtual machine window, but wouldn't it be great if you could run those apps side-by-side with your Windows apps—like Linux users can do with WINE or OS X can do with Parallels or VMWare? You can, and today I'll show you how to seamlessly run your favorite Linux applications directly in Windows with a free software called andLinux.

Here is the full story and where you can get your copy

For all you that ever wanted to experiment with Linux and were afraid to or did not have a separate machine to try it on here is you answer. I have tried this and it works quite well.

There's no doubt that Linux—particularly Ubuntu—is a killer operating system full of excellent apps, but for about a million reasons, you're stuck running Windows as your main operating system. We understand, these things happen. But what about all those killer Linux apps you've left behind when you decided to live the Windows life? Sure you could dual-boot or run Linux in the confines of a virtual machine window, but wouldn't it be great if you could run those apps side-by-side with your Windows apps—like Linux users can do with WINE or OS X can do with Parallels or VMWare? You can, and today I'll show you how to seamlessly run your favorite Linux applications directly in Windows with a free software called andLinux.

Here is the full story and where you can get your copy

I know I seriously am really new...and we hardly know each other but after this post I am seriously considering having your man baby. Muchs flocking Props!