Questions about Win2DS

snaik

I got it all running on my R4 with a DS Lite. With the settings set to Ultra, it runs like a dream on 2gb ram, 3.00Ghz cpu. But, is there any way to reduce the zoom on the zoomscreen?

I tried to watch youtube videos and it worked, but I can't see the whole thing on the zoom, because it zooms to much. And I really don't want to run full-screen all the time either.

EDIT: L+Down or Up=Zoom, figured out after a while.

And videos/movie, what format do Win2DS read? I tried with .avi files, no luck, only says "No playable movies could be found".

Otherwise, a very good homebrew, tried to run Red Alert 2, since it's a pretty old game, and it worked. Going to try more advanced game like WoW and CSS soon.

EDIT: I tried WoW, actually worked pretty good. I managed to kill something and with custom keys, I could walk around.

Still waiting for answer about Movie and video format.

Waiting for answers...

Edited by snaik

I got it all running on my R4 with a DS Lite. With the settings set to Ultra, it runs like a dream on 2gb ram, 3.00Ghz cpu. But, is there any way to reduce the zoom on the zoomscreen?

I tried to watch youtube videos and it worked, but I can't see the whole thing on the zoom, because it zooms to much. And I really don't want to run full-screen all the time either.

EDIT: L+Down or Up=Zoom, figured out after a while.

And videos/movie, what format do Win2DS read? I tried with .avi files, no luck, only says "No playable movies could be found".

Otherwise, a very good homebrew, tried to run Red Alert 2, since it's a pretty old game, and it worked. Going to try more advanced game like WoW and CSS soon.

EDIT: I tried WoW, actually worked pretty good. I managed to kill something and with custom keys, I could walk around.

Still waiting for answer about Movie and video format.

Waiting for answers...

It only works with some AVI files (the more standardly encoded ones I would guess).

It will not work with WMV or MPG, cos I'm using a AVI stream decoder (which is complicated enough at this point)