Help me out?

I recently felt the urge to play street fighter 3 third strike and I don't have my game. I am currently downloading a torrent but it is going reaaally slow cause there is only one seeder. If there is any one there that uses a torrent device that can seed for me??

Edit 1: If you noticed, i am a newbie poster. I was on a search of dreamcast emulation and found this site, so I signed up cause this place is pretty cool and covers everything. Well hello.

Edited by PhoenixFire

I no longer have the iso man. Sorry. :P

It's allover so many torrent sites, I am sure you wont have that much trouble getting a decent DL speed.

I have looked all over but alot of sites and right now my seed/peer ratio is 3:12 and its is going pretty slow.

Thanks for the reply though, I appreciate it.

Welcome. I would also suggest that you take a look at the board rules just in case, so that you won't get any unwanted surprises.

P.S. If I understood the contents of your post correctly, my answer is this: we don't take kindly to BT seeding requests over here. We won't help you with your "warez and related stuff" in any way. Just a note and a reminder.