I need a program..

Rawrthness

Anyone know of a good program to make videos with like I'm making videos on Call of Duty 4 and I'm using windows movie maker right now but I want to get a program that's better with allot more options?

anyone know even if i have to go out and buy it let me know.

Fraps sucks for me. It can only record at 10 FPS, and I hate only getting 30 seconds. Gamecam records faster, uses less system resources, and creates much smaller files without much quality loss. Now of course, for those running dual core processors with 3 gigs of ram and whatnot, fraps may be the best because it won't slow everything down.

screenblast movie studio by sony, i love this program but u need a good hard drive, it lagged on my 60gb hard drive 2mb buffer, but that drive was a piece of junk. i am yet to try it on my new 160gb hard drive.

so it should work fine but, $100. but i got it like 3 years ago so i don't know what the price is now, they have different versions but i have scrennblast movie studio 3.0

good luck!

screenblast movie studio by sony, i love this program but u need a good hard drive, it lagged on my 60gb hard drive 2mb buffer, but that drive was a piece of junk. i am yet to try it on my new 160gb hard drive.

so it should work fine but, $100. but i got it like 3 years ago so i don't know what the price is now, they have different versions but i have scrennblast movie studio 3.0

good luck!

thanks

ill try it out...

I have a 1TB drive now so i hope it works good lmao