COMPLETE Noob needs help!

Google nullDC. Download it. It is the program that will run the game.

Now you need 2 things which are illegal to have;

-a disc image of the Shenmue disc.

-a rom dump of the Dreamcast BIOS.

You will need to download all these things first. We can't tell you where to get the last 2 for legality's sake but once you've got all that stuff then we can talk.

You will need to download all these things first. We can't tell you where to get the last 2 for legality's sake but once you've got all that stuff then we can talk.

But if you won't tell me, then how can i find out? Its like looking for a grain of sand on a beach on the web.

But if you won't tell me, then how can i find out? Its like looking for a grain of sand on a beach on the web.

You search. It is as simple as that. Believe me, finding stuff like this isn't hard by any stretch of the word. We will not help you find illegal material from the Internet, because doing so compromises this site.

Of course, if you have the right tools, you can rip your own Shenmue disc to an image, and rip the required BIOS files from your own Dreamcast.

You search. It is as simple as that. Believe me, finding stuff like this isn't hard by any stretch of the word. We will not help you find illegal material from the Internet, because doing so compromises this site.

Of course, if you have the right tools, you can rip your own Shenmue disc to an image, and rip the required BIOS files from your own Dreamcast.

Well, can you telll me what tools i need? Maybe i can rip my own disc then...