Most hateful things someone has said/done to you online

Fatal Rose

A lot of my friends i've known growing up in gradeschool. My best friend i've known since kindergarten. Another former friend I knew almost as long up until 7th grade when I moved schools for junior high. When I went to highschool we met again at the same school. Suffice it to say, he had changed as many young kids do going in to their teens. A lot of the people I knew in school have gone south (no, no geographically) in terms of their lifestyles. I think only my most immediate friends i've stayed in contact with haven't gone down the path of gangs/drugs/crime. Anyway, back in highschool we started hanging out again and I always knew he got in trouble because that's just how he was. But it was worse than I knew because he had a side of his life I wasn't involved in or privy too. A side with the usual gang setting and intoxication in one form or another. In the end, he ended up stealing spare car keys he found in my house (from snooping around) and stole my parents Nissan Pathfinder for a night of joyriding with some of his pals and their bitches. My mother had an intution that it was him but didn't tell me until she went out of her way to dig for the truth by driving to their house and finding our car parked there (I suppose she had caught him snooping or something). His family was so ashamed they came to my house to apologize and plead not to press charges with their already troubled son. He himself didn't show his face out of shame and cowardice. He ended up calling to apologize which I answered the phone to. When I asked him why he did it he said it was for a girl. It didn't need to be said but I knew then-on I wouldn't see him again. The last thing I said to him in that phone conversation was that if he ever needed a real friend, he knows where to find me. His family moved soon after and I haven't seen him since the incident.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic