NullDC vs Windows Vista! :-)

Hello!

While I was posting about Dead or Alive 2 for dreamcast (where I didn't get any answer :angry: lol ), I realized about the existence of another emulator called nullDC. I felt curious and I decided to try it on my "dear" :huh: Vista OS because Chankast wasn't working correctly... There was a problem with audio and some friendly guy around this forum told me about Direct sound or kinda. The good thing is I used my dear E- Mule and got NullDc, and IT actually WORKED... :D

i'M extremely glad because I really wanted to play Marvel vs Capcom 2 as RE code veronica. Also, I've found a Chinese web where I have access to the whole list of dreamcast games and I'm hoping to get DOA 2... and it should be working too

Yes well... It actually reads in the Readme that nullDC works under Vista.

Ups! jaja... but Chankast also works under Vista,,,, but there was a problem with sound as I said before. Anyway... I'm so glad! ... Now I need to learn how to make work the joypad. I saw a thread about it around here.. So I will.

Yes well... It actually reads in the Readme that nullDC works under Vista.

Ups! jaja... but Chankast also works under Vista,,,, but there was a problem with sound as I said before. Anyway... I'm so glad! ... Now I need to learn how to make work the joypad. I saw a thread about it around here.. So I will.

Just use nullDC 1.0.0 Beta 1.6, as it already supports gamepads without having to resort to external programs.

Just use nullDC 1.0.0 Beta 1.6, as it already supports gamepads without having to resort to external programs.

Mmm... then I had to put attention about the version... but of what I remember, in the one I've got, there was no option for joypad... just keyboard and when I tried tu input it,,, nullDC didn't get the buttons.. so I'll do what you said...

thank you! :blink:

I hope Dreamcast game are good (apart of my favourite fighting games like CVSnk 2 and MVCapcom2 ... lol!

cvs2logo.jpg

CvsS2-mai.GIF