Off to a WWE house show

Fatal Rose

god i loved it when austin and bret were feuding, the old dx days, the corporate ministry,austin vs the rock(god when stone cold threw that IC title over the bridge just classic) but the only thing that made that so great was that wcw gave them real competition so they had a reason to make the show so good. i miss those days bambi hold me!!!

When stone cold threw the belt over the bridge was on the Austin Vs. McMahon tape, WCW was alrite but it didn't really change much over time. It was always about goldberg or the nwo and that was about it. It got boring

Pfft! ECW held supremacy with an iron fist. Retard fans (the ones who frequented WWF and WCW) couldn't handle the level of awesomeness that radiated from ECW shows. It was brutal. Retard fans would try to enter a ECW show and automatically start bleeding in the face, THE FACE, and then fall into a coma and get their money jacked by ECW fans that went towards b33r. Owned.

Plus the majority of the biggest names in wrestling came from ECW so everyone should thank them with their unborn children.

I am not really all that interested in pro wrestling anymore but my dad did buy three tickets for us all to go. I am looking forward to it. Wish it would have been back in the day when I was hardcore into pro wrestling. Sadly my dream of going to a PRIDE FC show will never come true... :blink:

Anyways if pictures are taken I will post them within this thread.

See you guys later tonight!

FAIL.