Supercard Problem: pokemon Diamond

grenademan

Hope you guys can help me out

well, I just got a new flashacrd ("DS One") and loaded it with games

one of them was Pokemon Diamond

since my friend wanted a pokemon save too, I put in Pokemon Pearl.

Now, I played my save and got to the first GYM and let my friend play for a while

whan I loaded my game again, it returned back to an earlyer save!

so I played again and got till the 2nd GYM this time, wondering what happened

then I thought that mybe It's my friends game that massed up my save, I loaded Phonix wright, played for a while and returned to my Diamond, no change

then, I loaded my friends game (only loaded his save) and when I returned to mine, it returned back again...

so, can it be that the two pokemon games don't work together? even if the games has different file name?

or is it something else?

please help me guys

Not sure why you shouldn't be able to have both games on there, but I did experience something similar on my R4. Back before the USA versions were out, I had both of the JAP games on my R4. I played Pearl for a few minutes, saved and loaded up Diamond. For some reason, it loaded my save from Pearl. :naughty: Not really sure why it happened, or how to stop it from happening.

Not sure why you shouldn't be able to have both games on there, but I did experience something similar on my R4. Back before the USA versions were out, I had both of the JAP games on my R4. I played Pearl for a few minutes, saved and loaded up Diamond. For some reason, it loaded my save from Pearl. :naughty: Not really sure why it happened, or how to stop it from happening.

Even if you didn't told me how to stop it, you still helped me a lot!!

thanks!!

Edited by grenademan