a rant about peoples attitudes

fumanchu

hi everyone tell me something whats the point in helping some people if all your gonna get is crap thrown back at you!

i reguraly post on another emulation site,trying to help out people who are just stating up in emulation specifically to do with the xbox1.

i try and help this guy who was having problems with mame on xbox i answer his questions the best way i can.

then after about 3 weeks hes got 3 messages in my inbox asking the exact same thing.i mean id already answered this idiots question in the forum!

then today ive got a personal message from him basically sayiny"go xxxx yourself"

so what is the point of even trying to help i know everyone is not like this but its just annoying that some people want to say"JUMP" and they expect you to say how hi!

well ive got that off my chest any of you guys out there sometimes get the same problems from people like that!

I say you give a list of names to me, and me and my people will handle the rest.

But serious time:

I've been through this crap too many times.

Since I barely post outside the lounge most of these experiences come from real life. School was like customer service for jerks.

But who cares, dont let fags jack up your kindness; there will always be jerks, you will have to chose to be either a hermit crab becuz of some jacked up people, or continue to do what you think is right.

Jerks come in every size, shape, color and language... There are too many nice people who need help, for a couple of jerks to force you from helping out anymore. -Just brush your shoulders off-

I was the number one person to come for help in my class (not the smartest one in my whole class though). Ive never said XXXX to anyone as surely i will need thier help again (IJTF_Cinder, Haldrie, LoRd_SnOw, ........).

Anyone need help in math :supernerd::supernerd::supernerd::supernerd::supernerd::supernerd: