Guitar Hero 3 demo

Bambi

I just played it and it's cool, Looks reallly similar to GH2 though.

If you can find the site with it (which I won't post) you can burn it to a cd-r and use it on an un-modded 360 :)

I'm pretty sure its legal because I'm also pretty sure they did this intentionally (they would have patched it by now like with that kiosk disc before if it was an accident)

It's weird though, you burn the game and the disc won't run but the demo just shows up in your demo menu like it was on your hard drive. It kicks you out after 4 songs too.

awesome game though, the new songlist looks fantastic too, can't wait for this, a little disappointed at the version of the final song they used (Devil went down to Georgia) but meh its all good :lol:

I heard the new guitar is awesome from a friend who played with it in a gamestop, haven't tried it myself though. He said it seemed more responsive and sturdy. (hopefully its more like the PS2 one, I liked that one better than the 360 one)

It never kicked me off after 4 songs, weird.

BUT at the same time they did release it on the marketplace today too so you could download it legally without worrying.

I played it with the old giutar that came with Guitar Hero 2 and it seemed easier. Almost as if they changed the sensitivity of the button responses.