metal slug

What is a Metal Slug video game console? An AES? A port for the PlayStation or something?

We all know how to get the game working on your comp- use an emulator like MAME. However, unless you own a PC version, you have no legal right to play the game on your comp.

Basically you're asking for a rom and that's not allowed. Sorry.

No, illegal rom sites can also end in .com

If you want to transfer your legal copy of Metal Slug to your computer, and the only way to do that is by dumping ROMs from the cart. It requires special hardware that is extremely costly, not to mentionthat you really need to know what you are doing with it.

So to reiterate, if you don't know what your supposed to do, have little money and zero tech skills, don't bother.

Although this is hardly the answer you want, the easiest way is to simply download the game illegally from some site and then play that on an emulator. If you own the actual game, you should just play it as is, and not on the computer if you ask me.

What is a Metal Slug video game console? An AES? A port for the PlayStation or something?

We all know how to get the game working on your comp- use an emulator like MAME. However, unless you own a PC version, you have no legal right to play the game on your comp.

Basically you're asking for a rom and that's not allowed. Sorry.

hmm....what is a game console?....maybe like the friggin thing yu put quarters in at the arcade to play the friggin game....i own the game....i want it on my computer...i've tried a bunch of mame emulators and none of them have worked....my console is down atm....i'm trying to fix it.....i just want the friggin game on my comp

mame requires the neo-geo bios in the same zip file as the rom.

Uh, no it doesn't.

The Neo-Geo BIOS is a separate set. Of course, nothing prevents you from including the BIOS files in every Neo-Geo set though.