yet another must get softwre FPS Creator

jesus christ its seems im a making addicting well i think im going to be explode with this new software

this is the site

make your own fps shooter game

ok so far

we have mugen making, rpg maker, game maker, comic book maker and now what

wow its seems we have the complete set on this 1emulation forum

wohoooo more contribution

:D:clapping::thumbsup1::thumbsup1:

FPS CREATOR

introducing maps -

the maps are all basic you can actually create like this

dangit

interior design well its easy just go download the software

and walla

packside6.jpg

packside5.jpg

what more can we get sexy weapon more big guns cool stuff

wanna beat this creatures enemy will be added on the software

or create them on swift 3d

packside4.jpg

ok i think will be the last day of buying games if this software continues poor distributer will have no more games to make its seems this forum has the complete set platform ..

100% mega contribution

ok i think will be the last day of buying games if this software continues poor distributer will have no more games to make its seems this forum has the complete set platform ..

No, not really. Everything that the FPS Creator is capable of doing (even in experienced hands) doesn't come even close to a well-designed commercial product.

No, not really. Everything that the FPS Creator is capable of doing (even in experienced hands) doesn't come even close to a well-designed commercial product.

ok right now im going to need a team

which is for my fps game

well i have 3 dang project going on here

the august will be a very busy month for me

i need 4 teams

- script which for the game fps

- voice actors i need two

- tester -

ok right now im going to need a team

which is for my fps game

well i have 3 dang project going on here

the august will be a very busy month for me

i need 4 teams

- script which for the game fps

- voice actors i need two

- tester -

ok my game basiclly featured on my mugen

its called ALLIANCE : THE GAME V1.0

------------------

AT THIS STAGE I DONT HAVE ANY VOICE OR WHAT SO EVER

SO HELP ME TO CONTRIBUTE MY GAME BE A MEMBER OF

MY CLUB

-----------------

it's nice that your doing this and all, but the thing is using engines is only really a good way to learn, and I'd suggest you go slow (1 project only ftm) unless you've done this before and are plenty experienced, otherwise, and trust me on this, your going to overlord and just quit all together on all projects (Unless you have a lot of time on your hands and your endurance is high, 1 in a million if you ask me).

What's your goal out of making all of this engine games anyway?

it's nice that your doing this and all, but the thing is using engines is only really a good way to learn, and I'd suggest you go slow (1 project only ftm) unless you've done this before and are plenty experienced, otherwise, and trust me on this, your going to overlord and just quit all together on all projects (Unless you have a lot of time on your hands and your endurance is high, 1 in a million if you ask me).

What's your goal out of making all of this engine games anyway?

to be the ultimate game maker ... and go to game company i want

to work with this is all are my work

my dream is to work with ubisoft and this is my goal to make that

target successfuull i want to take tough challenge so nobody

can step me as a noob

i work with rpg maker, i work with adobe photoshop i work

with flash 8

whats next i done it all dude trust me i event tested the hardest

script i found but i admit defeat

that script kills me making game i nearly this close

to make online game

Edited by darkstalker

Dude, go into programing or designing, but try to actually program and learn how the engines work, and read as much as you test/work with the engines.

Besides, if you already know how to work with Flash 8, it'll be simpler. Dreams take time, don't try to over blow yourself by attempting everything at once.

Dude, go into programing or designing, but try to actually program and learn how the engines work, and read as much as you test/work with the engines.

Besides, if you already know how to work with Flash 8, it'll be simpler. Dreams take time, don't try to over blow yourself by attempting everything at once.

you dont need to tell me man i learn the very basic tutorial before even run the game ...... or a software or

game maker

hey thats what i do man .. to keep my self bz i so i dont complain

my life is boring thats the way of life i get man

you dont need to tell me man i learn the very basic tutorial before even run the game ...... or a software or

game maker

hey thats what i do man .. to keep my self bz i so i dont complain

my life is boring thats the way of life i get man

and because my post is low that doesnt mean that im a noob ...