Server Problems & Board Updates

Well sorry for the lack of updates after the conversion. I have been very busy and its hard to squeeze just a little bit of time sometimes. Anyways we have been having some server problems. A part of our server is corrupt and so we need to fix it soon. We will be reinstalling the software in our server tomorrow or Sunday. If our website is down, that means that the reinstallation deleted all our user files and stuff for our own administration to our server. If this happens then we will automatically restore the entire website ASAP. Some other things, Admin's please backup up the forum as much as possible. I would also like to mention to the moderators that there will be some of you graduating to Admin also. I'm still working on fixing the smilies and the reviews again which I will soon. I also want to add some skins and a RPG mod... so keep checking back, and POST PEOPLE!!! :lol::P

I updated this post and also once we reinstall the software, I will be completely revamping this place. I also will be making some good topics and will be adding more emoticons. Also another short announcement, I added all of the of the old emoticons or smilies we had before with phpBB. I will be fixing it in all the old topics as well soon. :P