Action Replay DS

razydude

Only newer slot-2 cards support running NDS software. Some run them better then others.

No, most slot-2 devices (whether it is meant for NDS or GBA) will run NDS homebrew. In fact, before I got my first M3 Perfect, I was running NDS games off of my EFA 256mbit flashcart with a PassMe v1.5.

Well now that's interesting. I've never heard any report of DS roms running on older GBA carts. Then again I also haven't been looking for any news about it so that may be why.

[EDIT]

Oh wow I made this second set of 100 posts quick. I remember thinking before that I may never reach 100 now I'm looking at 200 :).

Edited by Haldrie

Hey Guys,

So if I have an original DS cart in Slot 1, and then a slot 2 cart with a GBA game on it in slot 2. Would the DS game just register this as though the slot 2 cart was a normal GBA game?

As an example:

I have Pokemon Diamond (proper version) in slot 1, with Pokemon Emerald (ROM) on a slot 2 cart. Would I be able to transfer the Pokemon from Emerald to Diamond, or would this be a pipe dream?

Cheers

Hey Guys,

So if I have an original DS cart in Slot 1, and then a slot 2 cart with a GBA game on it in slot 2. Would the DS game just register this as though the slot 2 cart was a normal GBA game?

As an example:

I have Pokemon Diamond (proper version) in slot 1, with Pokemon Emerald (ROM) on a slot 2 cart. Would I be able to transfer the Pokemon from Emerald to Diamond, or would this be a pipe dream?

Cheers

The only way to be able to do this is if you can get you GBA flash card to boot directly into the Pokemon Emerald rom without going into to menu. This should cause Pokemon Diamond to think it is the real cartrige and allow you to do the transfer but I don't know how you would go about doing this. This of course is only my theory as I've yet to see any thing about this being done.