Wee! Taito F3! Wee!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=180132406134

Weeeeee! I'm a huge Bubble Bobble fan, and PB is one of my favorite games. Normally this would go for somewhere in the $200 realm........I had to have it!

Now I just need a new set of roms for my Double Dragon board, or an EEPROM writer to reprogram the ones I have (Me bad, borked one of the roms a bit)

• 3 weeks later...

It's here, and wow is it dirty! Probably been sitting inside the candy cab I saw it in, since it was released! Surprised nobody took much interest, this is cool!

Here's some pics, and in the 2nd you can see the 4 IDE-like connectors for the game cart. I'll be removing the keying in them, as this is the regional lockout system. US/EU regions have the keys in different spots. After that, I can buy any cart I like, but it will run in the language it was designed for.

hpim0740iq7.th.jpg

hpim0742gc3.th.jpg

hpim0743tj9.th.jpg

• 1 month later...

Think I may just be canning the portable arcade project I have underway, and making a simple Supergun with VGA out instead. I've rigged this up to my LCD HDTV now that some more of my parts have arrived, and it works. Still have some minor bugs to work out (Color problems, resistors on RGB lines should correct) and a slight sync issue (Corrected with a capacitor less than 47uf I was using on PSOne LCD I would imagine)

Wish I had space for a cab.....

hpim0884qn3.th.jpg

hpim0885mc3.th.jpg

hpim0886eo9.th.jpg

Yay, fixed my colors. Slight sync issue still remains, I'm thinking it might be interference due to unshielded wiring, will know once I get it put together properly. Capacitance isn't an issue, as it's syncing perfectly with the LCD monitor......must be something else.

hpim0890fb9.th.jpg

hpim0891bc3.th.jpg

hpim0892id7.th.jpg