Arcade/Mame game charts?

I was searching for popular/top Arcade games but could not find something like Metacritic where you can find top rated games per platform (as an average across popular review sites). I found the “Arcade Game Popularity Charts” at Solvalou that counts occurrances of game names in r.g.v.a.* newsgroups. Especially the rgvac top 100 list is very intresting, it’s the most active news group, thus is a good statistical sample. Another good top 100 Arcade game list is the “Killer List of Videogames Top 100”, it also has good info on the games.

Do you guy’s know any good / “objective” arcade game charts :angry:

Good threads like “Interesting/Recommended MAME Games” are also welcome. (on this or other sites)

Regards,

Loki

Well, MAWS let users rate MAME games and then you can sort games by their rating. Needless to say, Psikyo and Cave shooters rank pretty high.

Personally, I would like to see more submissions to our "Interesting/Recommended MAME Games" thread, because I believe it helps people to find new and interesting arcade games and not just those that are almost universally considered great. It has helped me at least.

Personally, I would like to see more submissions to our "Interesting/Recommended MAME Games" thread, because I believe it helps people to find new and interesting arcade games and not just those that are almost universally considered great. It has helped me at least.

I'm too lazy haha. I'll get some more things up eventually. The more indepth games require more screenshots and stuff. Plus, the games I like a lot make me play the game all the way through and I forget to take screenshots :D