Question on firmware

The crash course... get the 1.50 and 3.40 Sony updates, rename them 150.PBP and 340.PBP, copy them into the Updatemaker folder in GAME150, then run Updatemaker, copy the DATA.DXAR it creates to the OEFlasher folder, then run OEFlasher and tahdah its all done.

The Updatemaker and OEFlasher programs come in the 3.40 OE-A zip. But yeh like Mooney said it is the same thing as before. If you got to 3.03 OE-C alright you won't have any problems :(.

The crash course... get the 1.50 and 3.40 Sony updates, rename them 150.PBP and 340.PBP, copy them into the Updatemaker folder in GAME150, then run Updatemaker, copy the DATA.DXAR it creates to the OEFlasher folder, then run OEFlasher and tahdah its all done.

The Updatemaker and OEFlasher programs come in the 3.40 OE-A zip. But yeh like Mooney said it is the same thing as before. If you got to 3.03 OE-C alright you won't have any problems :P.

My problem is I am not the one doing the upgrade last time. I get my local pirates to help me.

So now, i am trying to do it myself :P I have an easy installer from PSPupdates that come with a 3.40 and 3.40% folders with a DATA.DXAR and EBOOT in both folders. DOes that mean I need to put both folders

to the GAME150 folder and simply run it?

Thanks

My problem is I am not the one doing the upgrade last time. I get my local pirates to help me.

So now, i am trying to do it myself :D I have an easy installer from PSPupdates that come with a 3.40 and 3.40% folders with a DATA.DXAR and EBOOT in both folders. DOes that mean I need to put both folders

to the GAME150 folder and simply run it?

Thanks

Yes. That should be all.

However I would just get the normal installer (not any easy installer) just to be sure the files are correct. The flasher program does check the SHA1 etc for the DATA.DXAR, but I would just say make it yourself to be safe. The only difference between the two is that you have to get 2 Sony updates yourself with the normal installer, rename them and run the Updatemaker to get a DATA.DXAR. Its only 1 extra step, but Id say do it. Just in case.