your life is crazy (another)

don't lie! God is around you  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite simple really. I choose to commit a crime because it does not automatically mean murder, so I could steal something small and be done with it.

as for the memory part, I'd rather let the people who know me fill me in on who I am, simply because, well, I know a shitload of people and each and every one of them has a tiny bit of my soul imprinted onto their existential matrix.

as for the last part, male, no contest there.

actually it was either a crime (not specific) or kill myself so I chose the easy way out, do a minor crime and get on with my life. life is to be loved and all you need to do is enjoy every moment of it and you will see how precious it is.

I wouldn't kill anyone for any reason because I don't have the right to, but

I'm not an adept of "turning the other cheek" and if one of my family members or close friends got murdered I'd pursue him to the ends of the world for retribution. the only true justice in this world is the one you yourself create.

I chose the jigsaw, they're fun and even if it will be 'gory', in my opinion the movie was crap anyway. :P

what do you mean by fun?

Anyway, when will they make Jigsaw 4... Hope it soon!

poll at 'your life is crazy' (no another) if you haven't poll there