I need help with chankast

I'm extremely new to all these emulators so I don't know too much. recently I downloaded the chankast emulator and managed to have it fully set up. I start the emulator and in the run option I choose start, it takes me to the main menu. When I choose the option play it says, "Please insert game disc." When I go to the game and right click it to open it with the Chankast a message comes up saying "Can't locate any input file."

I'm not seeing it as easy as the N64 emulator, I started the games their fast. What might I be missing to be able to play the game?

I'm extremely new to all these emulators so I don't know too much. recently I downloaded the chankast emulator and managed to have it fully set up. I start the emulator and in the run option I choose start, it takes me to the main menu. When I choose the option play it says, "Please insert game disc." When I go to the game and right click it to open it with the Chankast a message comes up saying "Can't locate any input file."

I'm not seeing it as easy as the N64 emulator, I started the games their fast. What might I be missing to be able to play the game?

First off, You should Really Use NullDC, its way better.

Second, You have to mount the Image file using something like DAEMON Tools or Alcohol 120%, then open it with Chankast.

First off, You should Really Use NullDC, its way better.

Second, You have to mount the Image file using something like DAEMON Tools or Alcohol 120%, then open it with Chankast.

Thanks, I will try that now because I was finding it impossible to start anything with that. Thanks for the info.

And yes, I'm trying to play Mortal Kombat Gold. :P

Thanks ya. I finally got the game to work, all I needed to do was use that Alcohol 120 file and now it works. It works kinda slow and I can't hear the audio while the game is playing, only through the intro. Will the Nulldc help that out?