dont you love when xp fails you.

lmao me and my uncle are reformatting my pc and putting media center on it and we got a popup saying cd2 please and we were like wtf? so we goto the store and its gonna take them another 16hrs to get it in so i have nothing since cd2 was missing all the essentials didnt go on it no media player no nothing!!!!!

lmao me and my uncle are reformatting my pc and putting media center on it and we got a popup saying cd2 please and we were like wtf? so we goto the store and its gonna take them another 16hrs to get it in so i have nothing since cd2 was missing all the essentials didnt go on it no media player no nothing!!!!!

aww, that sucks. I would send u the ISO, but its 264 MB. Lol

aww, that sucks. I would send u the ISO, but its 264 MB. Lol

lol me and my uncle called them last night said nevermind we found it but really we just re-downloaded xp media center haha screw paying for it