Transform 64K to 128K?

Well, I played Pokemon LeafGreen (witout knowing anything about flash memories) and, since I played on flash 64K memory and couldnt save, used save states. Now, my problem is that I cant trade pokemon or beat the pokemon leguague, since if I normal save using that SGM (even if I put flash 128K memory). So, is there any way of transforming a 64K SGM to 128K? (I tried doing a new game and it worked, but I have lots of good pokemon on this one)

Well, I played Pokemon LeafGreen (witout knowing anything about flash memories) and, since I played on flash 64K memory and couldnt save, used save states. Now, my problem is that I cant trade pokemon or beat the pokemon leguague, since if I normal save using that SGM (even if I put flash 128K memory). So, is there any way of transforming a 64K SGM to 128K? (I tried doing a new game and it worked, but I have lots of good pokemon on this one)

I have mentioned this in my other topics in this section. The only saves that could be fixed are ones made with the IPS patch. There is a way to fix your problem but the downside is that you will have to start the game over again by deleting the .sav file created by VBA. Check the links in my sig for more information.

So, I must delete the .SGM file or is there any way to use a new .sav with that .sgm?

As far as I know there is no way to get a working save from a save state if the save state was made without being able to properly save in the first place. Until someone make a program to fix them there is nothing I can do.