Illegal Immigrants

Illegal Immigrants and Amnesty  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Giving them citizenship w/out taking the test won't happen

I believe that many of the people who are fighting for tougher laws or keeping them from being full blown citizens are the same people who love saving money by paying them low wages. Yes, they are breaking the law, but money talks.

Honestly, I don't think I could pass the citizenship test, and I was born here. But they don't get any rights while they're trespassing on our land. They get whatever the flock we decide they get, even if it's a bunch of rotten apple cores and a box to live in. I bet a bunch of them have it better than our own homeless population though.

I don't think they should get citizenship status if they illegally got here. Other people worked hard for their US citizenship so why shouldn't they? They get what they deserve.

I don't see any reason why they should get full rights. I would also like a quick and efficient way to get as many of them out as fast as possible.