DS Lite + GBA Movie Player + Passcard = ?

salulos

my apologies for noobness, but i cant find the answer anywhere

i put the flashme by itself on my compact flash card, but nothing happens after the passcard title screen

it just goes blank

im not sure what the "disable GUI" in the tutorial means, that may be my problem

iv been searching the forums and other sites to figure it out but i have no idea what i did wrong

any help or thoughts would be much appreciated

Edited by salulos

By "GBA Movie Player" I am going to assume you mean this device.

The following will only work with the GBAMP CF version, not the SD version.

For the GBAMP, you'll first have to install a custom firmware for the GBAMP itself, if you haven't done that already. Then you have to do is rename flashme.nds to _BOOT_MP.NDS and load it up.

ahhh, thankyou so much

i didnt have the firmware

also, it may be helpful for any other gbamp (you were right on the product) if you mention the firmware and renaming the flashme.nds in the tutorial

great tutorial and thanks for the help

ahhh, thankyou so much

i didnt have the firmware

also, it may be helpful for any other gbamp (you were right on the product) if you mention the firmware and renaming the flashme.nds in the tutorial

great tutorial and thanks for the help

I've added a note to GBAMP users in my tutorial. Thanks for asking your question, and I'm glad I could help! :huh:

• 1 year later...

I feel pretty noob but ive had the m3 adapter and passcard 2 for a couple of years now and never had a problem. I bought it off a friend who has moved away so he can't help me but it just stopped working out of no where. I can't find anywhere on how to get it up and running again so was just looking for some help. If any one is willing to help it would be very appreciated it is sd and not cf though so get back to me if possible. Thanks.