Define "won't run".

Capcom logo initiates in the beginning, but then a half blue half black screen appears after and does not continue the game.

The Capcom Hack does nothing either.

Edited by DropDeadEd

You wouldn't happen to be trying to run Chankast on that laptop of yours?

the one I posted yes

You can stop trying to get it to work then. No integrated chip (especially one made by Intel; unfortunately the worst kind) will work with Chankast.

If you had one made by ATI or Nvidia, then you might have a chance. Either way, Chankast doesn't like integrated graphics chips. No hardware T&L support, so you're flocked.

the one I posted yes

You can stop trying to get it to work then. No integrated chip (especially one made by Intel; unfortunately the worst kind) will work with Chankast.

If you had one made by ATI or Nvidia, then you might have a chance. Either way, Chankast doesn't like integrated graphics chips. No hardware T&L support, so you're flocked.

Is nulldc the same in regards to integrated chips?

the one I posted yes

I havent tried nullDC

Agozer, the problem with that is I have an intel graphics card on my good computer and my old one and it works fine on there.

The Chipset might not be the problem seeing as how it works on the other computers.

and

Edited by DropDeadEd

the one I posted yes

It might as well be.

the one I posted yes

It might as well be.

:P