The REAL Pic of the Day

Alpha

Back in the 80's the only choice was standing up (upright games), sitting down (cocktail games), or sitting back (racing games). Most machines were upright ones.

Must be different on the West then.

We play most games sitting on a chair.

You mean those all-white arcade cabinets that were meant to be played sitting down? Found some of those in the Philippines, must be an Asian thing.

*wipes tears*

I'm almost deemed to put thie pic as my wallpaper, this is all too beautiful and brings vast blissful memories. The good old arcade where it wasnt, "I want to play that one", it was, "Cant decide which one i wanna play first!"

Such beauty and elligance can only be defined as....as.....as....

YO....SHA......

*cries*

You know, I don't think I've ever been in a real arcade... :huh: There are none in my city at all, and I don't think the money-sucking "win-a-prize" games at Six Flags count. :o

I only went to arcade to play king of fighters 99, I was the top back there every day come with new combo,but now no one play that kind of game,the all want Takken, i can't understand how they play it,i mean it just need 2 punch and game over.

what are you guys talking about? Those are the same crappy games found in every crappy arcade. Its like theres some kind of established standard to have at least those games, i see them in every arcade i walk into. (there are some good ones in there but for the most part...)

maybe im just used to the kickass arcade i used to live by though, man i miss that place, i pretty much grew up in there :o