Ys the oath in felghana

Ahmad89

Dont know if anybody heard of ys games but they are very sweet.

Well, when this game came out i searched all over to find a translation since it is in japanesse. i thought i had found one, so i had bought the game. When i finally figured out how to install the game i put the patch and BAM!, a virus. After i reset my computer i had put the game away until know because i heard that nightwolve, if any body heard of him, is going to release a translation patch. The patch will be downloadable in a few weeks (i hope). When i tried to install the game and run it, i get the Falcom Screen and when it goes to the menu screen it says: CD and a bunch of japanese letters. I tried restarting my computer and reinstalling the game but it still doesnt work. The only thing that i can think of is it cant read the CD or its saying to insert it, and i assure you it is in and 100% clean. Is there a way around this. All help is greatly apreciated.

Thank you.

Or then the game has some kind of protection in it, and you need a No-CD patch for it to work.

And yes, there's no complete english translation for Oath in Felghana, at least not yet.

But i have the original, can it be that it cant read it, should i try to burn it on a new dvd. would that make it work

If you have the original disc, I really don't think making a copy of the disc will make the game run any better.