For #1, everything Looks in Place

fhgflkj.jpg

#2, i play it on Chankast and it plays Perfectly with Full speed except the Sniper Veiw is Messed up in MDK2 but thats a Chankast Problem.

I tryed to Burn it again and once again it Failed. I wasted My Last Blank :thumbsup1:

OK I Must be the Bearer of bad Luck these days with these Images :rolleyes:

I Got MDK2 to burn by Mounting it with DAEMON tools, then i just did a drive copy with Sonic Media. But i then tried that again with Cannon Spike and it Failed. I Then tried to Burn Zombie Revenge(CCD) on alcohol 120 and it fails again.

The only apparent way that i can Surely make Good games are with CDI files. Is there a program where if i mounted any image with DAEMON tools, could make that file into a CDI????

Daemon Tools emulates [many] CD/DVD drives. CloneCD (Alcohol too?) can create CDI files from discs. Read: Mount a CD image in DT and then create a CD image like you nomally would.

I tried that, but the only options that come up in the Drop-down Menu are MDS and CCD

EDIT:It seems that the MDS files Burn Perfectly too. But ive only tried once for the day, il try more tommorow

Edited by GoRDoOnE