Streamzap PC Remote

Shibathedog

You can buy it at www.thinkgeek.com

Its basically a remote that can control any app you throw at it, and its completley programmable, and its awesome. It works perfectly...i dont really know how to review a remote, i mean its a remote, it controls stuff.

Its probably one of the coolest things ive ever bought for my computer though.

PS. It can control your mouse....freakin sweet (Not Wii Style but good enough)

w0w looks awesome, i wanna buy, but im broke at the moment, maybe next week.

Well heres the stuff.

Streamzap PC Remote

streamzap.jpg

Powerful infrared remote reaches over 40 feet from USB-connected infrared receiver

Sleek remote has 33-keys for full-featured PC control

Uses standard AAA batteries (not included)

Macro keys let you load playlists, launch websites or any application with one touch!

User-friendly software that's easy to install and configure

Includes the Full version of the incredibly popular Winamp music player

Works with Winamp, Microsoft Media Player, RealPlayer, RealJukebox, Microsoft PowerPoint, MusicMatch Jukebox, QuickTime, Sonique, Cyberlink PowerDVD, InterVideo WinDVD, ATI DVD Player, Ravisent CineMaster DVD, Mediamatics DVD Express, Creative PC-DVD Encore, Lotus Freelance, FreeAmp, RealMagic DVD, SonicFoundry Siren Jukebox, Hauppage WinTV & WinTV-Radio, Xing DVD Player, Rhapsody, iTunes, Napster 2.0... new applications added frequently.

Requires Microsoft Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, or XP operating system, available USB port, 2 AAA batteries (not included), 6MB disk space

Linux drivers are available from http://www.lirc.org/

Suggested CPU/RAM: Pentium II 233MHz, 32MB RAM

Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year

>>SOURCE

yeah think geek is a great site, some of their stuff is just way too nerdy for my liking, but some of it is freakin awesome.

Plus i ordered something and just by standard UPS Ground or whatever it came to my house in 2 days O_o!!

The other thing i bought was that ThermalTake X-Fire, the thing that goes in a CD Bay and its a cupholder and car-cigarette lighter (I can never remember if its 5 1/2 or 5 1/4 inch, its the 1/4 right?)