DevHook .50 Released!

Mooney

You read the title correctly — BOOSTER is back in full effect with a fresh version of DevHook! And yup, firmware 2.80, 2.81, and 2.82 are fully supported — you’ll of course require the decrypted FW dumps to achieve DevHook emulation. There’s also word on the street that 3.00/3.01 may be supported in the very near future.

Huge props to BOOSTER for accomplishing this wonderful feat. And all the other hard-working PSP developers out there.

Enjoy!

Download:

DevHook v0.50

PSAR (FW) Dumper

PSP FW Updates (EBOOTs)

No 3.00 support yet? :banghead: I thought for sure it would be out by now... but, hey, this is still great news!

No 3.00 support yet? :thumbsup1: I thought for sure it would be out by now... but, hey, this is still great news!

3.0 just came out less than two weeks ago. It takes a little bit of time to do these things. I'm sorry, but it's stupid comments like that that discourage dev's and make them decide to stop sharing with us.

Be patient.

No 3.00 support yet? :lol: I thought for sure it would be out by now... but, hey, this is still great news!

3.0 just came out less than two weeks ago. It takes a little bit of time to do these things. I'm sorry, but it's stupid comments like that that discourage dev's and make them decide to stop sharing with us.

Be patient.

Hey, after hearing that 3.01 was dumped and decrypted in less than two days, you start letting your hopes get high. Plus, there were rumors about it on every PSP message board on the freaking internet. So hey, I'm sorry if I discouraged any devs, but I don't think one slightly negative post would make them leave the scene forever. Now, someone setting up a fake website in their name, now THAT could make them leave. :thumbsup1:

ANYWAY: New DevHook .50 easy installers released by Chaos Zero! Get them here: http://www.psp-hacks.com/2006/11/30/devhoo...aller-packages/

Edited by Mooney