BSPlayer Pro help

Shibathedog

So im selling my ipod, which makes using iTunes a complete waste of time, i can finally switch to using the much better BSPlayer Pro all the time ;)

only problem is, BSPlayer Pro reads the ID3 tags differently than iTunes, in iTunes everything is labeled correctly (I spent hella time doing it) but in iTunes its either not reading the right tags (ID3V1 and ID3V2 are the different ones i think, im pretty sure iTunes reads V2 and BSPlayer reads V1, or the other way around) or just guessing from filenames

needless to say the filenames are not nearly as neat as the ID3 tags, and whatever its reading if its reading tags at all isnt either

is there any way to fix this?

alright so i installed foobar and imported everything

wow is it different from last i used it (lonnnnnng time ago)

how do i get it to show the V2 tags? and is there a little search thing like iTunes has?

EDIT: NVM i found the search, cant figure out the ID3 Tag thing though

I quit using foobar due to it being mildly retarded.

Anyways, Itunes uses both ID3v1 & 2 (If 2 is empty, it uses 1, if theres only 2, it uses 2, if theres none, then theres none! Winamp has a thing where it trims out stuff (Rage_against_the_machine to Rage against the machine etc), but still leaves it tagless).

At the very least, Winamp let's you fully customize what fields from the tags are shown in the playlist + either enable or disable the feature than changes _ and %20 to spaces.