Help making global vba-over.ini file!

Haldrie

As the title states I am working on a global vba-over.ini file that contains every single GBA game and it's appropriate settings. I already have a source for every game's serials and save types the only thing I am missing is information about the real-time clock (RTC) feature that some games use.

What I am asking is that if anyone knows any game(s) that use the RTC feature other then the Pokemon games please list them here so I can add this setting to the vba-over.ini file for that specific game. I know that there can't be that many games that use this feature so only list games that you are absolutely sure use the clock.

Also, I am trying to get an idea as to how many games have a tilt feature as I would also like to collect a complete list of tested "tilt patches" for these games. I already know about "WarioWare - Twisted!" and "Yoshi - Topsy-Turvy" and I already have working patches for these games but I know that these can't be the only ones.

Please only list games that have either the RTC or tilt features and not ones that don't. Don't forget to specify which feature(s) each game has and give an exact game title and if possible it's rom number (ex: 2485 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team). If a game is released in more the one country and has either of these feature in each country then try and list the rom number for each contry and it's alternat title if possible as it will be difficult to find each game when there are 2500+ roms for the GBA and the number is growing.

Once I am done making the vba-over.ini file and collecting all of the patches for the tilt games I will post them here and will continue to try and update them as much as possible. The vba-over.ini file I am making will include each and every official game listed in the no-intro dat files and will be organized by rom number for easy updating however I do plan on making an alphabetical version as well. There will be no difference in these two versions except the order the games are listed in the ini file. All other information will remain the same.

Thank you in advance and hopefully once I'm done with this noone will ever have problems saving in VBA again no matter what game your playing.

[EDIT]

Also does anyone know how to tell if a game is using the save type EEPROM+sensor? My source site keeps showing EEPROM_V111, EEPROM_V120 and such and I can't tell which EEPROM setting to use for these games.

Edited by Haldrie