Should I get a DS?

3 was never released in English offically. The rest of the series however, was. And as a way to get people buy it, old and new fans alike, they remade it.

Yes you should, but FF3 remake seems nothing like the original, if thats what you are expecting. Of course I base this on screenshots, but it still looks like it will be good.... i'm definately getting it.

Also, get Star Fox Command ;)

I'd only really get a DS for the RPGs, mario kart and similar crap I wipe my ass with (mario < gay people), because that's what I mostly enjoy, and fighters. question is: are there any RPGs on DS worth playing besides FF3 remake and the new castlevania?

I also think that SNK should make a goddamn GBA remake, but make it like a graphic update, not an almost complete overhaul like FF3 DS.

Mario And Luigi: Partners In Time

Animal Crossing

Lostmagic

Nintendogs

Heh heh. :P

No, really, I mean it.

I'm serious. :thumbsup1:

I heard Lost Magic wasn't really good when looking for an RPG game. Is that true? I think being able to play RPGs handheld is better than console because you can level up or stat up when you have nothing better to do (like in the car) rather than waste time in front of the TV.

I heard Lost Magic wasn't really good when looking for an RPG game. Is that true?

It depends. You can customise things like your stats and monsters, but you have set spells that everyone has and the gameply is a bit tedious. :thumbsup1: It's not GREAT, but it's not bad either.