Propeller arena DREAMCAST

Sorry I am trying to not make this another post to say where can I download this but.......................................

My Dreamcast collection is 50% original and 50% backup (originals being the prefenrece) However am itching to get my hands on Propeller Arena. I have seen videos online and it looks sooooo gooood !!!!!!(drooool)

Can any one help. Maybe a trade can be reached I have some great titles.

I hope this does not breach any site rules if it does really sorry :P

Wow, they're SELLING the game? It was never released, and no discs were ever replicated. It's 100% a burnt copy. And there are only a small handful of beta copies out there that were given to reviewers by AM2......which is where the rip that was leaked came from.

The game was never entirely completed.

That "store" should be closed down for selling it. A collector paid a small ransom to get his hands on one of the few betas, and ripped it for the world.

http://neugames.stores.yahoo.net/proparavbatc.html

expensive though

As for downloading, its against site rules so i cant help you :)

Thanks for the help!!! Will give it a few more months Im sure it will do the rounds.

Can anyone tell me if its worth the fairly hefty price tag Ive found someone on Ebay in Netherlands who is selling similar for slightly less. It looks great but people keep saying its predominantly an online game and is not that great 1 player.

http://neugames.stores.yahoo.net/proparavbatc.html

expensive though

As for downloading, its against site rules so i cant help you :)

Thanks for the help!!! Will give it a few more months Im sure it will do the rounds.

Can anyone tell me if its worth the fairly hefty price tag Ive found someone on Ebay in Netherlands who is selling similar for slightly less. It looks great but people keep saying its predominantly an online game and is not that great 1 player.

It's a fantastic game, even in one player, honestly. If you can get a real GD-R of it, it's worth every penny. However, getting a burned CD-R isn't worth it, just find someone on DC or IRC with it (It's only ~400 MB)