Elite Beat Agents

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan was shown at E3. Well, technically it wasn't Ouendan, but it's american counter part, Elite Beat Agent.

Here's the a partial list taken from Bemanistyle.com

I know alot of you who own a Nintendo DS have probably heard of Ouendan. The Technic Beat style rhythm game developed by iNis and released in Japan last year. It was announce just before E3 this year that they'd be releasing a spiritual sequel in the U.S. under the name Elite Beat Agents, and up until today all we knew about it was from the short demo at E3. Well, in liu of the recent fall release list Nintendo sent out, they also made some details on Elite Beat Agents available, including the following partial songlist:

Steriogram - Walkie Talkie Man

Deep Purple - Highway Star

Eve 6 - Inside Out

Ricky Martin - Livin' la Vida Loca

Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply

Weird Al Yankovic - Hardware Store

Linkin Park - In the End

The Offspring - Hit That

Queens of the Stone Age - Go With the Flow

Kylie Minogue - Locomotion

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

Barenaked Ladies - One Week

On top of the pop heavy american songlist, we're also going to see some new features that were left out of the japanese version. American players will now have single-card multiplayer open to them as well as multi-card, and they'll also be able to send the equivelant of the E3 demo (Walkie Talkie Man & Highway Star) as well as the Tutorial mode from the Japanese game over via download play.

They also revealed 2 new scenarios. First is of a young man trying to win the heart of his dream girl, and the other is a construction worker who is behind on a project and only has 1 hour to get back on track and complete it. Elite Beat Agents is scheduled to be released on November 6th.

I'm down for this :P