The Incredible Machine

Agozer

I think I saw some of these when my family was getting a japanese tv station for a while.  If they're what I think they are, they were the back-from-commercial cuts from a kids show. 

Anyone know what the signs say?  The best I can come up with is "Pitagora Suicchi."  The second word might be "switch" but I have no idea on the first.  They're both written in katakana.

Edit: Ok, so I turned my sound on and they say it, but it doesn't make any more sense.

Yes, they say "Switch", but like you, I can't figure out what pitagora means.

The only thing I can think of that it might have something to do with is "Pythagoras." I'd say that doesn't make much sense, let alone for a kids' show, but this is the Japanese we're talking about. :)

The reason it says that is because dattebayo sometimes releases fake subs of episodes that don't come out the current week. This was one of those fakesubs the week before the first of 2 one hours speacials aired.

I think the fakesub episode is #73

Edited by Drake

The reason it says that is because dattebayo sometimes releases fake subs of episodes that don't come out the current week. This was one of those fakesubs the week before the first of 2 one hours speacials aired.

This still doesn't explain why a DB release is on TV in Japan!

This still doesn't explain why a DB release is on TV in Japan!

If these are what I think they are, they wouldn't be shown back-to-back like this on TV. So, at some point, these made the move from TV to some kind of recorded media. Whoever used the recorded versions to make this compilation is responsible for the DB sub thing. Not that tough. :)

Edited by Daeval

You don't get it, Dattebayo got this raw video of a website, made the intro to it change from it's intro into the bleach intro, and then made one new entirely different video. After this, they subed probably 2 or 3 things before releasing it.

Btw, dattebayo's video, has a ending, where some of the voice actors start dancing with some women. It's stupid but kind of amusing.